30 August 2007

Train trip 1

After breakfast we did out last things in Bath. Neil went to the Cathedral and I went to the Jane Austin Center. I had to wait out the front for 1/2 and hour to get in. I knew I'd only have 3/4 of an hour in there before I have to get to the station to catch our train. Then I found out it would cost £6.50. Not good value, so I gave it a miss altogether. Out train ride was fun. Only for an hour, from Bath to Salisbury.
After we got off the train, I was just about to say to Neil 'Right, where shall we wiat for Mum and Dad?' When he said 'There they are!' Mum and Dad had just pulled into the car park. So we piled everything into the are (a bit of a squeeze) and headed into town for lunch and for me, to Marks and Spencer's to get a towel. There two tasks duely completed there was a quick stop off at Shaftesbury i place to pick up the Steam Rally ticket and then it was time to find the accom Mum had booked.
Dinner was nice at the local pub. Neil risked steak again and it was excellent!

No comments: